1 bedroom flat for saleLydia Ann Street, City Centre, Liverpool, L1
- 25% Share in One Bedroom City Apartment
- Stylish Open Plan Living and Dining Area
- Kitchen with Integrated Oven and Breakfast Bar
- Bright and Well Proportioned Double Bedroom
- Modern Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Secure Resident Parking - Intercom Access
- Just £300PCM Rental On Remaining 75%
- Central City Location - No Onward Chain
Move Residential is delighted to present the opportunity to purchase a 25% share in this one bedroom second floor apartment (with a rental charge of just £300PCM on the remaining 75%) located in Liverpool's City Centre, L1. Situated on Lydia Ann Street, the accommodation is reached via a well maintained communal entry point with secure intercom access system. Upon entering the apartment you are greeted by a bright reception hall that guides you through to a stylish open plan living, dining and kitchen area. This inviting space is finished to an exacting standard, receives an abundance of natural light, and enjoys a neutral d?cor and quality carpeting throughout. Generously sized, this delightful space offers ample room for both a sitting and dining area, creating the perfect setting for entertaining and sociable living. The kitchen is modern and boasts a range of attractive wall and base units, an integrated hob and oven, and plentiful work surface space incorporating a convenient breakfast bar ideal for casual dining. Additionally, there is a well proportioned and tastefully finished double bedroom, and a contemporary three piece family bathroom suite. The property also benefits from secure resident parking.
Storage cupboard, intercom entry system, light and electric points
8' 8'' x 8' 8'' (2.647m x 2.649m)
Bath with screen and shower over, WC, wash basin, double glazed window, light point
Bedroom One -
12' 7'' x 13' 3'' (3.838m x 4.035m)
Double glazed window, light and electric points
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen / Diner -
22' 7'' x 20' 6'' (6.878m x 6.257m) maximum
Hob, oven, stainless steel extractor hood, fridge and freezer, plumbing for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, laminate breakfast bar, large double glazed window, storage heater, television point, light and electric points
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6742902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.