3 bedroom detached house for saleEllis Close, Arundel, West Sussex
- Detached modern 3 bedroom home
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Off road parking for several cars
- Sunny enclosed rear garden
- Cul de sac location
- EPC energy rating C (77)
Affordable detached living in Arundel, unusual at this price range but let’s not get carried away here - the accommodation is not cavernous but it has been rather well designed with rooms on the ground floor either side of a central hallway. To your right you get a comfortable lounge and to your left the kind of kitchen/diner that you know you are going to spend most of your time in. In the summer the door to the garden will be open all of the time extending the house with an "open air room” and with the right budget a lovely conservatory could be a welcome addition. In the winter it's the kind of social area where family or friends can sit around the table (not getting in the way!) whilst you prepare the evening meal.Other features? The finish is really good and everything feels solid and permanent but the biggest bonus of all is that there are three, count them, three "loo's" - that has to be invaluable if you have children or if you just entertain a lot!The garden is bigger than you might think, a blank canvass waiting to be transformed, unobstructed by any large trees or buildings you will be doused in sunlight all day.Off road parking and a nearby primary school complete the tick box list of "must haves" - what are you waiting for?
What the Owner says:
This has been a great little house, I can't believe it’s been almost two years since I bought it. It’s an incredibly efficient house to run, warm in the winter and bright throughout.The location is great for me, the doctors and chemist is on the doorstep and you can walk into Arundel in no time, there are plenty of places to walk the dog but after much thought I have decided to move back closer to friends.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 18'3 x 7'9 (5.57m x 2.36m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 18'1 into recess (5.52m) x 11'1 (3.38m) narrowing to 7'10 minimum (2.39m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 8'4 (3.63m x 2.54m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 8'0 x 5'10 maximum (2.44m x 1.78m)
- Bedroom 2: 8'11 x 7'10 (2.72m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'11 x 7'0 (2.72m x 2.14m)
- Bathroom: 6'3 x 5'5 (1.91m x 1.65m)
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42394554.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.