5 bedroom detached house for saleFerndown, Emerson Park, Hornchurch, Essex, RM11
- FULL BROCHURE CAN BE VIEWED AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
- UNIQUE CONTEMPORARY STYLE FAMILY HOME
- VAULTED RECEPTION HALL
- STUNNING OPEN PLAN LOUNGE 33'8" X 18'6" MAXIMUM, DINING AREA 23'2" X 8'8", BESPOKE GLAZED GARDEN ROOM 12'5" X 10'8"
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE FITTED KITCHEN 15' X 9'6" WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- THREE BEDROOMS TO THE GROUND FLOOR
- CONTEMPORARY STYLE GROUND FLOOR FAMILY BATHROOM/WC
- TWO FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS, BOTH HAVING LUXURY EN SUITE BATHROOMS
- IN & OUT DRIVEWAY, OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES DOUBLE WIDTH GARAGE 18'7" X 17'5" (currently providing living accommodation)
- IRREGULAR SHAPED LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN WITH SEPARATE COURTYARD
Offering accommodation which absolutely must be viewed personally to be fully appreciated is this truly unique and extended contemporary style family property set within a small cul-de-sac location. This superbly presented family home incorporates five double bedrooms and three bathrooms together with three spacious reception areas. A vaulted reception hall and stairway leading to a galleried landing provides access to two huge first floor vaulted bedrooms of 22'4" x 17'5" and 22'4" x 14'9" both having luxuriously appointed en suite bathrooms. To the ground floor there are three further double bedrooms and a further ground floor bathroom. The fabulous open plan living accommodation includes a stunning lounge of 33'8" x 18'6" overall, separate dining area 23'2" x 8'8" and a feature bespoke glazed garden room 12'5" x 10'8". In addition there is of course a contemporary style fitted kitchen 15' x 9'6" with integrated appliances. To one side there is an attached double width garage 18'7" x 17'5" which has currently been converted to provide a work/store room with fitted cupboards. The property is set within an elevated position incorporating an in and out driveway which offers off-road car parking for several vehicles. The unoverlooked irregular shaped rear garden have been landscaped and incorporate a courtyard style garden to one side. We cannot over emphasize the need for a personal inspection to fully appreciate all that is offered by this truly unique contemporary style family home. Ref No. 4617-16 Awaiting EPC.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42397947.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4617-16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davis Estates, Hornchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.