2 bedroom flat for saleSeabank Road, Rhyl
Withdrawn from Market
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- EPC rating G
- Two spacious apartments
- Well presented throughout
- New gas central heating system
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms
Opportunity knocks! And here is the perfect opportunity to pick up a two great apartments ideal for letting. These spacious apartments are presented to a high standard and are located to the first and second floors. Apartment one comprises, modern kitchen/diner, modern bathroom, large lounge and two bedrooms. Apartment two comprises, modern kitchen/diner, utility area, bathroom, large lounge and double bedroom. Both apartment benefit from some upvc double glazing and gas central heating via newly fitted boilers. Close to amenities and public services. EPC rating G.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42427101.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6682263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LL Estates, Rhuddlan. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.