2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCinder Bank, Dudley
- Two Double Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Rear Garden with Great Views
- Driveway To Front
- Perfect For First Time Buyers/Couples
- Priced To Sell
**No Upward Chain** Elm Cottage is a modern two bedroom semi-detached property which is set back from the road and offers comfortable modern living for a first time buyer/couple. *** Investors this would make a great easy let - ready to move into NOW. Call us on 01384 238779
**No Upward Chain** Elm Cottage is a modern two bedroom semi-detached property which is set back from the road and offers comfortable modern living for a first time buyer/couple. With driveway to front and two double bedrooms this semi detached house has a lot to offer, with a modern fitted kitchen and spacioius lounge to rear. Investors this would make a great easy let - ready to move into NOW. Call us on 01384 238779
Porch leading to an alarmed residence with double glazed front facing window
Entrance hall to the property with stairs leading to the first floor and under stairs storage
Lounge 14' 3" x 12' ( 4.34m x 3.66m )
Family lounge with wall lighting, double glazed window, central heating radiator and double glazed patio door leading to the garden
Kitchen 9' 9" max x 5' 9" max ( 2.97m max x 1.75m max )
Beautiful fitted kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer with mixer taps, oven hob and cooker hood, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
First floor landing with loft access
Bedroom One 9' 1" x 8' 9" min to wardrobe ( 2.77m x 2.67m min to wardrobe )
Double bedroom with two fitted wardrobes, wall and ceiling lights, double glazed front facing window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 9' 9" to wardrobe ( 2.67m x 2.97m to wardrobe )
Carpeted double bedroom with mirrored fitted wardrobe double glazed rear facing window and central heating radiator
Fully tilled bathroom consisting of w.c, wash basin, bath with mixer taps shower attachment and glass shower screen, side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Rear Of The Property
Pebbled and slabbed patio leading to fenced and enclosed lawn area
Front Of Property
Off road parking for up to two cars leading to the property entrance
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42434796.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.