4 bedroom detached house for saleWellbury Park, Hitchin, Hertfordshire
Offers in Excess of
- 4 bed family home with excellent equestrian facilities
- Main house 1,779 sq ft
- Equestrian facilities extending to 10,092 sq ft
- Entrance hall
- Living room
- Dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
• Entrance hall
• Living room
• Dining room
• Kitchen/breakfast room
• Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
• 3 further bedrooms
• Family bathroom
• Self-contained annexe comprising -
o Open plan kitchen/dining/living area
o Dressing room
• Double carport
• Equestrian centre comprising
o 22 stables, store/feed/tack rooms
o 2 Barns
o Horse walker
o 8 Paddocks
In all approximately 28 acres.
Great Offley 2 miles
Hitchin 4 miles - Station to Kings Cross in 32 minutes
Luton Parkway 10 miles – Thameslink to St Pancras in 30 minutes
M1 (J10) 12 miles
A1(M) (J8) 7 miles
London Luton Airport 11 miles
The gardens lay to all sides of the main house.
The property is approached via wrought iron electric gates to a gravelled carriage driveway, with lawn and borders to each side.
To the rear is a lovely patio area and lawn, leading to side access to the yard.
The property has a carport and extensive parking for numerous cars/horseboxes etc.
Equestrian facilities at Park View -
An American style brick built barn accommodates 10 Monarch boxes, feed room and secure tack room with storage. All boxes have external windows, feed doors and drinkers.
A traditional stable yard, accessed via an arched entrance, leads to a further 12 timber boxes, with rug rack, tack and feed rooms. Each box has light and drinkers. The yard has an external wash bay with cold water supply and drainage.
The portal barn is steel framed with sliding doors and has three phase electricity provided. There is also a further Pole barn with flat sheet roof.
The paddocks are well maintained, being planted with mixed trees and supplied with water and a field shelter.
The manege was constructed by Martin Collins in 1998 with Waxtrack all-weather surface, floodlighting and schooling mirrors.
Claydon 5 bay horse walker with rubber floor and hydraulic drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42435780.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HPN150076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.