2 bedroom apartment for saleEarls Avenue, Folkestone, Kent
- Buyers fees apply, see bid pack
- 2 bedroom fourth floor West End apartment
- 18 ft lounge
- 17ft master bedroom
- Really good size overall
- Sought after location
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Being located on the top floor does add a certain peace of mind whether you are security conscious or just after a little extra peace and quiet.The layout of this apartment works very well. You've got a hallway big enough to double up as a very useful office whilst there is an 18 ft lounge perfect for entertaining or just enjoying an evening in front of the TV. There is even a utility area which adds vital storage, unusual in many homes these days! The master bedroom is an impressive 17ft whilst the second bedroom also has space to spare.The feeling of space continues through an inner hallway where you will find the large bathroom to relax in after a stressful day and the kitchen to muster up something special.A West End location clearly comes with many benefits, allowing you to take advantage of the town or indeed the train stations. This is a very smart tree lined road where you will enjoy living.
What the Owner says:
It was the size that originally drew us to the flat. The fact we could put our furniture in and still have plenty of space around it particularly appealed to us.The bedrooms are a great size with plenty of room for double bed, This has made it easy when we have had friends to stay.
- FOURTH FLOOR
- Hallway/Study Area: 12'0 x 7'6 (3.66m x 2.29m)
- Lounge/Diner: 18'1 x 11'1 (5.52m x 3.38m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'2 x 5'5 (2.80m x 1.65m)
- Utility Area
- Bedroom 1: 17'2 x 11'0 (5.24m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'5 x 12'8 (4.09m x 3.86m)
- Bathroom: 11'2 x 9'7 (3.41m x 2.92m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42449916.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.