3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Peters Road, West Lynn, King's Lynn
- WAS £185,000 REDUCED TO £179,950
- Detached bungalow
- Three bedrooms
- Potential for further development
- Rear garden
A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow situated on a non estate position in the popular village of West Lynn. This property has fantastic potential and viewings are recommended!
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale St Peters Road, West Lynn. A three bedroom detached bungalow situated on a non estate position in the popular village of West Lynn.
Accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and shower room. The property is situated on a generously sized plot and enjoys a driveway, garage and garden with mature trees.
The property would benefit from some updating and has no onward chain.
Coved and plastered ceiling, accuses to loft, airing cupboard, formal airing cupboard with hanging space for coats.
Lounge 11' 10" MAX x 22' 4" MAX ( 3.61m MAX x 6.81m MAX )
UPVC sliding patio doors to rear, gas fire in brick surround and hearth, two further UPVC windows to side, two radiators, telephone point, points for sky & TV, ceiling fan light.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 13' 9" plus door recess ( 2.72m x 4.19m plus door recess )
Window to rear, tiled floor, base units, space for electric cooker, radiator, two windows, part glazed door leading to lean to conservatory, recently fitted Worcester gas boiler,
Lean to Conservatory
Lean to conservatory which would benefit from updating.
Bedroom One 13' 11" into bay window x 11' 9" ( 4.24m into bay window x 3.58m )
Bay window to front. radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" into bay window x 11' 10" ( 4.19m into bay window x 3.61m )
Bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.58m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator.
Mains shower in cubicle, low flush WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to rear, radiator, could benefit from some updating.
Driveway gives access to parking and garage. Parking for numerous cars. Lawn to front with railings and gates.
Good size with lawn and several trees, enclosed by timber paneled fence and hedge, concrete patio, size is approximately 45 x 18 yards, garage is brick built with up and over door, power and lights, shelving.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42473871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.