4 bedroom detached house for saleMallard Court, Blackpool, Lancashire, ., FY3
- Four bedroom detached house in Herons Reach
- Quiet cul de sac and no ongoing chain
- Ideal for a family with three reception rooms and GF WC
- Modern fitted kitchen and modern bathroom
- Master en-suite shower room
No ongoing chain. Entwistle Green are excited to offer for sale this immaculate four bedroom detached house in Herons Reach positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac and ideal for a family. The property comprises of hall, lounge through to dining room, music room/reception room, modern kitchen, downstairs WC, four decent sized bedrooms, master en-suite and modern bathroom, front and private rear garden and driveway. An internal viewing is essential to appreciate the size and quality of home on offer.
Situated within walking distance to the hospital, Stanley Park and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42485502.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLL160301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.