1 bedroom flat for saleThe Avenue, Queen's Park, NW6
- A superb one bedroom second floor flat
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Bright reception room with space to dine
- Modern open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Driveway providing off street parking
- Beautiful communal garden
- Excellent location moments from amenities
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Enviably located on a highly sought-after residential road, this stunning one bedroom second floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting contemporary open-plan accommodation and an en suite.
The Avenue is located moments from the wealth of amenities along the sought-after Salusbury Road, as well as the open space of Queen's Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 986245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Willesden Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.