2 bedroom flat for salePalace View, 21 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W
- 1st Floor
- 1041sq.ft (96.81sq.m)
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite)
- Open Plan Reception Room with Direct Views Towards Buckingham Palace
- Integrated Kitchen with Siemens Appliances
- High Ceilings, Wood Flooring & Utility Cupboard
- Secure Entry System
- Close to Many Local Amenities Including Shops & Restaurants
- Walking Distance to the Transport Links of Victoria
A bright and very spacious 2 double bedroom apartment for sale on the 1st floor of this small exclusive development directly opposite Buckingham Palace and moments from the beautiful royal parks of St James’ and Green Park. This apartment has high ceilings throughout which help to enhance the feeling of greater living space, there is an open plan reception room with an integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances, views towards the palace, which is always something to boast about amongst your friends, there is wood flooring, a utility cupboard housing a washing machine and a dryer and built in wardrobe’s to both bedrooms. Palace View as the building is known locally, offers secure entry and is exceptionally well located for local amenities including many shops and restaurants and transport links are very good with Victoria Station on your doorstep as well as both St Jame’s Park & Westminster being within easy reach. Contact us for a pdf copy of the developers original sales brochure otherwise don’t hesitate to book in a viewing.
Lease: 125 Years from December 2009
Service Charge: £1,081.17pa
Ground Rent: £250pa
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26331025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garton Jones, Westminster & Victoria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.