4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Marys Road, Hemsby, Great Yarmouth
- Immaculately presented detached property
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 en suites, cloakroom, utility, bathroom
- Driveway, gardens, c/h & double glazed
- Grounds of approx. half an acre (STMS) with potential for further development (STPP)
- Renovated & refurbished to a high standard
- REDUCED FROM £415,000-£425,000
AN IMMACULATE 4 bedroom DETACHED PROPERTY with approx half an acre of garden (STMS) situated in this POPULAR & SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
William H Brown are delighted to present to the market a fabulous opportunity to acquire a 4 bedroom DETACHED PROPERTY located close to the sea with spectacular views. The property itself has been extensively RENOVATED & REFURBISHED by its current owners to a high standard specification. In addition the property boasts large gardens and land extending to approximately half an acre (STMS), which is ideal for further development (STPP). We strongly advise you to view this rare and exclusive property.
Double glazed door and window to front, radiator, wood flooring.
Reception Room 23' 6" x 10' 8" max ( 7.16m x 3.25m max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows to both sides of the property, fireplace with wood burner, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, wood flooring, original stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 18' 7" x 14' ( 5.66m x 4.27m )
Fitted base and wall units, solid wood worksurfaces, island unit with solid wood counter, double stainless steel sink with spray attachment, space for range cooker, tiled splashbacks and extractor system overhead, space for fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, double glazed windows to side, double glazed French doors to rear garden, door to
Utility Room 5' 4" x 8' 2" ( 1.63m x 2.49m )
Fitted base and wall units, sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to side, double glazed stable door.
Bedroom 4 10' 9" x 9' 3" ( 3.28m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, TV point, strip flooring, door to
En Suite Shower
Wash hand basin, WC, walk in with power shower, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to front, tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 16' 9" x 9' 4" ( 5.11m x 2.84m )
Double glazed dual aspect dormer windows to side, radiator, TV point, wood strip flooring.
En Suite Shower
Fitted wardrobes, twin vanity wash hand basins, WC, walk in shower with power shower, tiling, shaver point, radiator, heated towel rail, extractor fan, dual aspect double glazed windows to both sides of the property.
Bedroom 2 12' 10" max x 9' 6" ( 3.91m max x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, vaulted ceilings with dual aspect skylights to both sides of the property, built in wardrobes, radiator, TV point, strip wood flooring, access to eaves storage space.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 10' 10" ( 2.64m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, strip wood flooring.
Roll top Victorian slipper style bath with bespoke mixer taps and shower attachment, additional ceiling hung stainless steel shower, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
The garden is approximately half an acre (STMS), wraps round all sides of the property and has large outbuildings, lawn, borders with shrubs and plants, driveway, treehouse. There is also potential for an extension or further development (STPP).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42503502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY102968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.