5 bedroom equestrian facility for saleRoadwater, Watchet, Somerset
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedroom Cottages
- American Style Stable Building with Six Loose Boxes and Feed Store
- Workshop / Store & Three Further Loose Boxes
- Triple Open Fronted Garage
- Stock Barn with Two Further Loose Boxes
- Delightful Traditional Gardens
- Private Drive & Secondary Entrance
- Three Enclosures. In all about 3.943 acres
A beautifully presented sixteenth century farmhouse with stables and two letting cottages, occupying an idyllic edge of village setting within Exmoor National Park. In all about 3.943 acres. Additional land available by separate negotiation.
Glasses Farm is worthy of its Grade II listing as it retains a number of interesting and well preserved features, including a flagstone floor throughout the dining hall, a beautiful cross-beam ceiling in the drawing room and a pretty oriel window overlooking the valley. The accommodation is both spacious, comfortable and in good decorative order and offers generous reception space, which is served by a well-fitted Shaker style kitchen with Aga. In addition to the main house there are two adjacent holiday letting cottages, which have AA and English Tourist Board Five Star Awards. The cottages also have their own area of private garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42505527.html?premiumA=true
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TAU160058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Taunton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.