3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePreston Road, Fairfield
- A Deceptively Spacious Three Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Extended to Provide Generous Accommodation Which is Likely to Appeal to Family Buyers
- Extensive Lounge/Dining Room with Bays to Front & Rear & an Electric Fire Set in a Feature Surround
- Breakfast Room with Side Bay
- Kitchen with a Range of Fitted Wall & Base Units Bathroom with a Modern White Three Piece Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
- Three Spacious Bedrooms All with Fitted Wardrobes
- Nicely Presented Gardens & Single Garage
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent Established Location Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools
- No Onward Chain
A Deceptively Spacious Three Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House, Extended to Provide Generous Accommodation Which is Likely to Appeal to Family Buyers. No Onward Chain.
Gardens & Parking
Double width driveway to the front of the property with a shrub garden. The single garage has an up and over door, rear access door and windows. There is a side access path and gate with shrubs and a pleasant enclosed garden, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders and patio areas. In addition there is a useful brick store with double glazed window and access door.
4.95m x 3.07m
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
8.33m x 3.38m
2.7m x 2.54m
3.07m x 2.9m
5.2m x 4.98m
4.27m into bay x 3.38m - 14' into bay x 11'1. Fitted wardrobes and cupboard.
3.4m x 2.77m
Fitted wardrobes to one wall.
2.18m x 1.8m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42511536.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.