3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrescent End, Thurcroft, Rotherham
- INVESTORS ONLY-CURRENTLY TENANTED
- Spacious Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms
- Enclosed Front & Rear Gardens
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
INVESTORS ONLY - CURRENTLY TENANTED SPACIOUS THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY! This property must be viewed to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. Benefiting from a generous size enclosed front and rear GARDEN and ample off road PARKING.
INVESTORS ONLY - CURRENTLY TENANTED is this THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY, which is worthy of an internal inspection, having GAS CENTRAL HEATING, PVC DOUBLE GLAZING & OFF STREET PARKING. The property is situated in this popular residential area of THURCROFT, which has convenient access to a host of local amenities, shops, reputable schools and is well served by transport links, including bus, ring road and motorway networks, ideal for commuting North and South. In brief the property comprises the following range of accommodation; open-plan entrance hall, lounge, dining room with feature fire place, fitted kitchen, ground floor wc, , three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside are front and rear, good size gardens, and a side driveway, which provides off street parking. Contact William H Brown to arrange a viewing today!
Having a side facing UPVC double glazed entrance door, understairs storage cupboard and a radiator.
Low flush wc, vinyl flooring and a rear facing UPVC double glazed window. (no radiator)
Lounge 12' 8" x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.86m x 3.71m into recess )
Having two front facing double glazed windows, fireplace with marble inset and hearth with electric fire and a radiator.
Dining Room 10' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.28m x 3.33m )
Rear facing UPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.16m )
Fitted with a range of beach wall and base units with worktop space over, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit , electric oven with gas hob and hood over. Having plumbing for a washing machine, central heating boiler housed in unit, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring and a radiator. Front and side facing UPVC double glazed windows.
Stairs & Landing
Side facing UPVC double glazed window and access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 12' 4" ( 3.86m x 3.76m )
Two front facing UPVC double glazed windows and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 10' 11" into recess ( 3.28m x 3.33m into recess )
Rear facing UPVC double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.11m x 2.57m )
Rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Two piece suite comprising of a panel bath with shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan, being partly tiled, a radiator, storage cupboard and front facing UPVC double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a generous size lawned garden area being enclosed by fence to front and side, a driveway offering ample parking to the side of the property.
To the rear of the property is a good sized lawn garden area enclosed by fence to side and rear and having an outside store.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42518232.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.