3 bedroom farm house for saleStelling Minnis
Sold by Us
- Grade II listed farmhouse in rural location
- Set in truly rural and highly sought after location
- Close to Stelling Minnis and Bossingham
- Planning consent to barn for residential conversion
- Set in attractive gardens
- A partially converted traditional Kent barn
- New kitchen / breakfast room
- Three bedrooms plus dressing room
- Excellent 60m x 20m riding arena
- Equestrian buildings
The perfect property for the serious equestrian enthusiast looking for a truly rural location -- James Hickman, Director
An attractive rural farmhouse modernised throughout with pretty gardens and lovely views in an excellent location, set in 54.80 acres plus a partially converted barn with planning consent for residential conversion, stabling / tack rooms, all weather riding arena and office. Centrally located between Ashford, Canterbury and Dover.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42527271.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference E481. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobbs Parker Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.