4 bedroom detached house for saleMoorgreen, Newthorpe
- Four bedroom detached home
- Double garage and workshop
- 1 and 1/2 acre plot with landcsaped gardens
- Sought after Village location
- Master bedroom with en-suite
A rare opportunity to acquire an individual designed unique family home in the popular location of Moorgreen set on an extensive plot with over and acre of garden/paddock within convenient distance of local schools, shops, road and public transport links. The property benefits from three reception rooms and a conservatory. To the first floor are four bedrooms and the family bathroom with the master bedroom having a en-suite shower room. At ground level there is double garage with further workshop/stable to rear and driveway for several vehicles. Viewing's are highly recommended!
Possible part exchange available
Leave Heanor via Mansfield Road passing through Langley Mill. At the A610 roundabout turn right and head towards Ikea and Giltbrook. Exit at the Ikea roundabout and drive through Giltbrook via Nottingham Road. Turn right onto Pinfold Road and then turn left at the end of the road onto Main Street. At the end of Main Street, turn right onto the B6010 which turns into Moorgreen. This property is located on the left hand side, identified by our "For Sale" board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42531015.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEA160200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Heanor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.