4 bedroom detached house for saleMiddlewood Drive, Wadsley Park Village Sheffield
Sold by Us
- Spacious rooms
- South facing back garden
- Rear conservatory
- Recently landscaped rear garden
- Boarded, lit and steps into loft
- Utility room
- Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom
- Under stairs storage in kitchen
- Driveway for 2 cars
- Neutral decor
We are delighted to offer for sale this family friendly four bedroom detached property situated in this sought after and popular location of Wadsley Park Village.
The property is conveniently located to local shops, schools and has easy access to transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size comprising of ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
This family home comprises of entrance hallway, Lounge/ Diner, Breakfast kitchen, Utility, Pantry, Conservatory and WC on the ground floor. The stairs leads up to the first floor with the master bedroom with en-suite, three further double sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property also benefits from an intergrated garage, a driveway for parking of upto two vehicles. To the rear of the property is a well proportioned garden with patio area ideal for entertaining.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42548370.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference zb8-ok2m. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.