3 bedroom terraced bungalow for sale17 Crosslee Park, Houston, PA6 7BN
- Spacious modern end terrace bungalow in cul-de-sac location
- 2 public rooms, 3 bedrooms, 1 wc, conservatory, garden, allocated off road parking
- Lounge with front facing window, laminate flooring & fire
- Kitchen with range of fitted furniture and space for appliances
- Large modern conservatory with access to garden & family room
- UPVC double glazing, gas fire central heating system
- Corner position in a residential courtyard
A modern end terrace bungalow positioned at the head of the Crosslee Park residential development within the West Renfrewshire village of Houston. This property occupies a corner position in a residential courtyard with an allocated off road parking. There is a private rear and side garden area laid as lawn.
This end terrace bungalow has been extended and now offers spacious and flexible family accommodation with five principal apartments plus conservatory, bathroom and kitchen formed over a single storey layout. There is a covered entrance with access to the reception hallway. The well presented lounge has front facing window formation with laminate flooring and a fire surround at the focal point of the room. The kitchen has a range of fitted kitchen furniture with space for appliances, rear facing window and access door to the conservatory. The conservatory has formerly been used as a large dining room, has access to the garden and additional door leading into the family room. There are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The specification of the home includes UPVC double glazed external windows and there is a gas fired central heating system.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BW1095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Corum, Bridge Of Weir. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.