Studio flat for saleCity Island, Botanic Square, Montagu Building, Canning Town, London, E14 0JU
- Latest Phase of London City Island
- Luxury Studio Suite - 414 sq ft
- 2nd Floor with Private Balcony
- East Aspect - Courtyard views
- Concierge, Gym, Spa, Pool & Sauna
- Minutes from Canning Town Station
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Completion: Q2 - Q3 2017
New Build Sales presents this stunning studio suite set on the 2nd floor in the latest phase of the spectacular London City Island development. Located within minutes from Canning Town station, this luxurious studio is designed with a warehouse aesthetic offering generous open-plan living spaces and loft style features.
The property features a private balcony overlooking the beautiful courtyard, and comprises a designer kitchen equipped with integrated appliances and composite stone worktops, fitted wardrobe and en-suite to master bedroom, and fully tiled bathroom suites with bespoke cabinetry and chrome finished fittings.
Inspired by some of the world's most extraordinary waterside cityscapes, this unique development is London's very own micro-manhattan with a network of amenities for residents to enjoy, from the beautifully landscaped gardens, roof top sports pitches, to the onsite grocer's store doubling as a top-end deli by day and cafe/bar by night. A concierge is on hand to help, along with a residents' gym, indoor swimming pool and spa facilities for the ultimate convenience.
++ Resale Unit ++ Minimum 20% Deposit Required ++
** Photos are for illustrative purposes only **
Located in Orchard Place with the River Thames and River Lea surrounding this 12-acre development, a new island bridge will be built connecting residents to Canning Town station in minutes. In just a few minutes walk for the DLR and Jubilee Line services, residents can reach:
- North Greenwich in 2 mins
- Canary Wharf in 4 mins
- Stratford in 6 mins
- London Bridge in 11 mins
- Waterloo and Bank in 15 mins
- Bond Street in 20 mins
The best destinations to shop, work and play are all within easy reach. Within close proximity is the vibrant nightlife and shopping of Shoreditch and Dalston, home to several cinemas and countless galleries. There's also Stratford with the Olympic Park and Westfield shopping centre, offering over 300 shops and eateries plus a 17-screen cinema and casino. If that's not enough entertainment, the iconic O2 Arena is just around the corner with its range of restaurants, bars and world-class concerts!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 352027. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.