3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCherry Tree Road, Armthorpe, Doncaster
Offers in Region of
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Gardens to the front and rear
- Chain free
Look at this perfect starter home with no vendor chain. Offering enclosed lawned front and rear gardens and a spacious family home.
Located in a popular area of Armthorpe close to local amenities is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached property which is available with no chain. The property comprises of two reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom and gardens to the front and rear.
Has a central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Access to the lounge and dining room.
Lounge 12' 10" into recess x 12' 8" ( 3.91m into recess x 3.86m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, gas fire with feature surround and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 10' 3" x 18' 11" ( 3.12m x 5.77m )
Has a front and side facing double glazed windows, two central heating radiators, built in understairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring. Access to the hall.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 8' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.59m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink and gas hob/electric oven with extractor fan. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the rear garden and dining room.
Has a side facing double glazed window and laminate flooring. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 12' 6" max x 17' 4" into recess ( 3.81m max x 5.28m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" into recess x 11' 4" from eaves ( 2.95m into recess x 3.45m from eaves )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 9" max ( 2.57m x 2.67m max )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Has a rear and side facing double glazed windows. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC, walk in shower and heated towel rail. There is tiled flooring.
To the front of the propertty is a lawned garden, mature shrubs and surrounding fence. To the rear of the property is a lawned garden, outside tap, mature shrubs and surrounding fence. Access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42574413.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR109380. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.