Light Industrial for saleApollo Court, Neptune Park, Cattedown, PL4
971–1,895 sq. ft.
- 971 sq ft (90 sq m)
- Unique waterside development
- The new place for business in Plymouth
- High quality business units with generous amounts of parking
- Various sizes from 90 sq m (971 sq ft) to 369 sq m (3,971 sq ft)
- Prices from £66,000
Estimated completion of the first phase is September, 2016 with the rest of the estate constructed by December 2016.
This unique waterside development will provide 4 separate terraces of units.
The development will be of interest to investors and owner occupiers. Due to its unique setting, these units will suit a range of businesses including offices, trade counters, warehousing and light manufacturing.
Each unit benefits from the parking area immediately to the front of the unit as well as the right to park one car in the overflow car park. Additional parking is available at the cost of £750 per annum.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42582723.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber Commercial, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.