3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWiltshire Close, Higher St Thomas
- A Deceptively Spacious Home
- Two/ Three Double Bedrooms
- Large Office/ Play Room
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen/ Dining Room
- Bathroom With Bath and Shower
- Private Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Sought After Residential Location
A deceptively spacious 2/3/4 bedroom chalet bungalow with an unusual versatile layout. The property offers spacious entrance hall. Large lounge. Kitchen/ dining room. Spacious bathroom with bath and separate double shower cubicle. Ground floor double bedroom whilst on the first floor there is two spacious double bedrooms and a very large office/playroom area. Outside the property sits at the end of the close giving excellent access to the large driveway which leads to the single detached garage. The front of the property is easy to maintain with a lawn and having a selection of bushes and shrubs. Whilst the rear garden is level with a high degree of privacy and has some excellent views across the city.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42598392.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6720558. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bower & Bower, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.