4 bedroom town house for saleEastlake Road, London, SE5
- Naturally four storey house
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Large master bedroom and bathroom
- Great transport options from Brixton, Loughborough Junction (8-mins to Blackfriars) and Denmark Hill
- Landscaped south-facing garden
- Poured concrete worktops and underfloor heating in kitchen
- Double reception room
- Quiet tree-lined street
- New double-glazed timber sashes throughout
- Unconverted large attic space
Characterful four-storey light filled Victorian town house with imposing 'Cordwainers' shop frontage. This house blends the original Victorian details with contemporary designed fixtures, including bespoke birch plywood shutters to the shop front and cast concrete surfaces in the kitchen.
Located on a quiet, sought after tree-lined street close to amenities in Brixton, Herne Hill and Camberwell.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42625764.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference nen-qoaw. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.