4 bedroom bungalow for saleBroomfield Road, Kingswood, Maidstone, Kent
- 4 bedroom detached bungalow
- Tandem length garage
- Stunning garden backing onto woodland
- En-suite shower room
- Popular village location
- EPC energy rating D (68)
The village of Kingswood is quite typically English. Surrounded as the name suggests by a wooded countryside offering a slightly more relaxed pace of life and an excellent community spirit.You have Leeds Castle, known as the loveliest castle in the world on your doorstep. Such a great place to spend the day enjoying a slice of history; why not take a picnic and spend the whole day relaxing in the sunshine on a summers afternoon. A great family home is offered here with flexibility to use the rooms as you see fit. If you need bedrooms you have them, if you need more living space, say a study or a music room just borrow one of the rooms and instant gratification is available.From a practical point of view you have a double length garage with tons of parking at the front as well as a fantastic garden, ideal for children or grandchildren to play outside. You also have an enormous loft space for storage which may be ripe for conversion (subject to consents).
What the Owner says:
We have plenty of room here and being a bungalow we are able to chop and change bedrooms for living rooms dependent on our needs, it is ideal when family come to stay to have the extra space.The village is a great place to live with friendly locals, a shop for all your day to day needs and easy access to the motorway and rail links. We are well placed for access to Ashford or Maidstone so we have choice of places to shop as well as an excellent range of country pubs and restaurants nearby.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 17'3 x 13'1 into bay (5.26m x 3.99m)
- Breakfast Area: 14'0 x 9'2 (4.27m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen Area: 16'10 x 14'3 (5.13m x 4.35m)
- Bedroom 1: 12'8 x 10'0 (3.86m x 3.05m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Dining Room/Bedroom 4: 15'0 x 10'4 (4.58m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'0 x 10'0 (4.58m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'0 x 11'10 (3.97m x 3.61m)
- Bathroom: 8'4 x 6'6 (2.54m x 1.98m)
- Tandem Garage
- Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42668217.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12326215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Bearsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.