4 bedroom character property for saleChartham
Sold by Us
- NO CHAIN Part of a magnificent C15th house
- Lots of character and high ceilings
- Within extensive communal grounds & private gardens
- Shared Paddocks & Orchard
- Fabulous Amdega Conservatory
- Semi Rural Location at Chartham
- River Frontage and Fishing rights
- Nearby Cycle Route to Canterbury
A rare find for buyers seeking peace & tranquility within reach of the city. -- Alex Davies, Director
PART OF A GRADE II LISTED 15th Century period house with FRONTAGE TO THE RIVER STOUR AND FISHING RIGHTS. Private gardens and extensive communal grounds on both sides of the river tucked away in a private location well away from busy roads yet accessible to the village and the City of Canterbury via a nearby riverside cycle path. NO CHAIN.
(Our Ref: C1235)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42671724.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference C1235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobbs Parker Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.