3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakhill Road, Ashtead
Withdrawn from Market
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Under Floor Heating
- Bi-Folding Doors to 90ft Rear Garden
- Ensuite and Family Bathroom
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- EPC: C
A superbly extended contemporary home now offering 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a fabulous open plan kitchen / dining room. This 3 bedroom semi detached property has been renovated throughout. The ground floor offers a separate lounge and has double doors leading to the fantastic kitchen which in turn has wall to wall bi fold doors leading out onto the attractive garden. The kitchen is fitted with contemporary units and a central island complete with quartz worktops and integrated appliances including a double combination oven, a gas hob and dishwasher. There is a very useful separate utility room with ample room for additional appliances and storage. The ground floor offers a combination of wooden and tiled floors with underfloor heading, contemporary doors and door furniture. There is also a downstairs cloakroom.Upstairs there are 3 double bedrooms, the master having an ensuite shower room plus a further family bathroom.
The garden extends to approximately 90ft and has an attractive flagstone patio leading to an area of lawn with planted borders, shrubs and trees. There is a shed to the rear of the garden. To the front of the property is off street parking for 1 vehicle.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6601887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by V&H Homes, Sales & Lettings Specialists. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.