2 bedroom terraced house for sale22nd Avenue, Hull
- Guide Price £65,000 - £75,000
- 2 Bedrooms
- Popular Location
- Well Presented
- View Now
This family home will be popular and is priced to sell!
Not to be missed this great investment/first time buyer opportunity. Located in a popular residential area and benefiting from outside parking, two generous bedrooms and a secluded rear garden.
A well presented two bedroom house in a popular location with outside parking and rear garden.
Double glazed front entrance door, radiator and laminate effect wood flooring.
Lounge 11' 3" plus bay x 11' 3" plus recess ( 3.43m plus bay x 3.43m plus recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front aspect, feature fire surround with electric fire, radiator and laminate effect wood flooring.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 7' 4" ( 4.93m x 2.24m )
Fitted wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mixer tap, gas oven and hob, extractor hood, breakfast bar area, plumbing for washing machine, radiator double glazed window and double glazed doors to rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 11" into recess x 9' 10" ( 4.55m into recess x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, built in cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 9' ( 3.56m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, towel radiator, complementary tiling to walls and floor and double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs, flower boarders, patio area, gravelled are to rear and side access gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42690855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEA114931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Newland Avenue. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.