2 bedroom flat for saleMill Road, Southport
Withdrawn from Market
- New 'McCarthy & Stone' development
- 3 x two bedroom apartments remaining
- 32 Apartments in total
- Within walking distance of Ainsdale Village
- Homeowners lounge, lift to all floors
- Contact Ball & Percival for further information
Ball & Percival are pleased to be offering this exclusive new development by McCarthy & Stone, 'Charlotte Court' in Ainsdale.
'Charlotte Court' is an exciting and unique new development of two bedroom retirement apartments, located within walking distance of Ainsdale Village, with its selection of shops, restaurants and public transport links. Exclusively designed for the over 60's, the development offers buyers the opportunity to own your own home, without the worries of external maintenance or gardening. There are communal areas for the residents enjoyment, landscaped gardens, guest suite and lifts to all floors.
Contact Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office on 01704 574224 for further information about this superb development, or to arrange a viewing of the two bedroom show apartment!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-42698751.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6901078. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.