5 bedroom detached villa for salePlot 7, Dalintober, Campbeltown, PA28 6TD
- Entrance Vestibule. Hall.
- Shower Room
- Kitchen open plan with Dining Room
- Utility Room
- Study / Bedroom 5
- 4 Bedrooms (Master En-suite)
- Family Bathroom
- Garage is available as an optional extra.
- Panoramic loch views.
PLOT 7, NEW HOUSES
A splendid 4 bedroomed, premier DETACHED VILLA offering the ultimate in luxury living with panoramic views across the town, loch and harbour. Spacious throughout, the accommodation has been designed to a superior standard of specification and comprises hall, lounge , Kitchen on open plan with dining room, utility room, study/5th bedroom and shower room with an attractive staircase leading to the upper hall accessing the family bathroom and four bright airy bedrooms, the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room. A garage is available as an optional extra.
Set in a very attractive development offering a choice of 3 & 4 bedroomed property styles, further information on which can be obtained by contacting the selling agents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MACL20-t-1842. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stewart Balfour & Sutherland, Campbeltown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.