2 bedroom flat for saleRegents Park Road, Chalk Farm, NW1
- Gorgeous two bedroom ground floor flat
- Close to the green spaces of Primrose Hill
- Finished to a high modern standard throughout
- Offers a semi-open plan kitchen/reception room
- Good built-in storage
- Benefits from first come first served off-street parking
- Vibrant amenities in nearby Chalk Farm and Camden Town
This stylish two bedroom flat is set on the ground floor of a secure, gated building, benefiting from first come first served off-street parking and fresh contemporary décor throughout.
Regent's Park Road is a sought-after road benefiting from a wide selection of boutiques and cafes, as well as being situated moments from the green open spaces and stunning views of Primrose Hill. Transport links include Chalk Farm Underground Station.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 988241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Camden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.