1 bedroom flat for saleEglinton Gardens, Irvine
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Town centre location
- One bedroom upper apartment
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted bathroom
- Spacious lounge
- Security entry
- Gas c/h & d/g
- Off street parking
Town centre located one bedroom upper apartment with entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom. There is also security entry, off street parking, gas central heating and double glazing.
Ideally located within town centre this one bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation comprising of entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom with wash hand basin, w.c., and bath with over shower. The property further benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, security entry, off street parking. Close to all local amenities, including, shops, bus routes and road links.
Entrance Hall with laminate flooring. Cupboard. Radiator. Secured entry system.
Lounge 16' 3" x 9' 10" ( 4.95m x 3.00m )
Lounge with laminate flooring. Radiator. Two front and one side facing double glazed windows.
Kitchen 12' 9" max x 8' 1" ( 3.89m max x 2.46m )
Partially tiled modern kitchen with wall and base units. Electric oven and gas hob. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Front facing double glazed window and door to the hall.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 9' 10" ( 3.15m x 3.00m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring. Build in wardrobe. Radiator. Rear facing double glazed window.
Partially tiled modern bathroom with wc, wash hand basin vanity and bath with shower over bath. Vinyl flooring. Radiator. Side facing double glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42728226.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.