2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRalph's Wifes Lane, Southport
- A Detached True Bungalow
- Pleasant Semi-Rural Location
- In Need of Some Modernisation
- Planning Permission Granted For Two Individual Detached Dwellings.
- Large Gardens, Parking
- Further Enquiries Contact Chris Tinsley
A detached true bungalow with two bedrooms in a pleasant semi-rural location. The property provides ample off road parking for numerous vehicles and an extensive rear garden. The property would benefit from some modernisation and there is planning permission granted for two individual detached dwellings at the rear.
A detached true bungalow in a pleasant semi-rural location. In need of some modernisation and planning permission granted for two individual detached dwellings.
Entrance Porch - Leaded and stained glass door.
Entrance Hall - laminate flooring, cloaks cupboard.
Through Lounge/Dining Room - 7.52m into bay x 3.84m excluding side bay (24'8" i - Laminate flooring. Stained glass and leaded bay window, living flame coal effect gas fire, dining area with stained glass and leaded side bay.
Kitchen - 3.61m x 2.21m (11'10" x 7'3") - Base units, wall cupboards and working surfaces.
Utility Room/Rear Porch - 2.26m x 3.61m (7'5" x 11'10") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.22m into bay x 3.81m (13'10" into bay x 12'6") - Stained glass and leaded bay window.
Bedroom 2 - 2.67m extending to 3.18m x 3.20m (8'9" extending - Built in wardrobe, laminate flooring, double glazed window.
Bathroom - 2.11m x 2.16m (6'11" x 7'1") - White suite including panelled bath with shower attachment. wash hand basin and low level Wc. Airing cupboard.
Outside - There is a wide driveway to both sides of the bungalow with parking for several vehicles and an extensive rear garden.
Planning Permission - Planning Permission was granted in October 2015 for the demolition of the existing residential dwelling and replacement with two residential dwellings. All further enquiries should be forwarded to the agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42733215.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26363151. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Tinsley Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.