2 bedroom terraced house for salePreston Road, Abingdon
- £1000 buyer's incentive available
- Ideal investment property
- Large 2 bedroom house
- South facing garden
- Ideal location for business parks
Ideal INVESTMENT or PROJECT property. Situated on a no through road development in South Abingdon, this large two bedroom house, require modernising throughout. Must be viewed to appreciate the space on offer. Excellent project project property or starter home.
A spacious two bedroom house situated on this no through road development. In need of modernisation the accommodation includes two reception rooms, kitchen, two large double bedrooms and family bathroom. Further features include gated access to a large enclosed south facing rear garden, large front garden, double glazing and warm air central heating.
The property is ideally located for easy access to: Several open parks, Abingdon school catchment area, Abingdon town centre, Abingdon Business Parks, Milton Business Park, A34 and many excellent walking paths along the River Thames.
The nearby arterial route of the A34 gives access to the M4 (Jct 13) to the south and the M40 (Jct 9) to the north. From Didcot there are regular train services to London Paddington in approximately 45 minutes.
Living Room 12' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.23m )
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.59m )
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.25m x 2.39m )
Bedroom One (large double) 13' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.17m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Two (double) 11' 11" x 10' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.10m )
South Facing Rear Garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42738777.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABG302874. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.