4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFairview Gardens, Norton, Stockton On Tees
- Four Bedroom Modern Townhouse
- Set Across Three Floors Affording Individual Family Space
- Sought After Position With 'Village-Green' Inspired Outlook
- Remodelled Family Bathroom
- En-Suite and Bespoke Fitted wardrobes to Master Suite
- Garage & Driveway
- Easily Maintained Gardens
- Built in 2010 With Remaining NHBC Warranty
Occupying an attractive position enjoying an open green outlook within this exclusive modern development; an immaculate four bedroom modern Townhouse built by Miller homes to an excellent standard and with over four years remaining NHBC warranty for added peace of mind. With crisp contemporary lines throughout and easily-maintained gardens, this beautiful family home is certain to appeal to those seeking the simplicity and serenity of a modern family home without the requirement for essential maintenance. Set across three floors, affording individual space for a growing family or guests, in brief this thoughtfully planned accommodation comprises of; Entrance Hall with stairs to the first floor and door to a bright and spacious Living Room with delightful westerly views over the central Green, Cloakroom, Open-Plan sociable Kitchen through Diner fitted with a range of contemporary units with integrated stainless steel cookware and French doors opening out to the neat and enclosed Rear Garden. To the first floor are three Bedrooms to a spacious and naturally bright Landing sharing a beautifully remodelled Family Bathroom; traditionally styled with a classic contemporary white suite and chrome fittings. Further to the second floor is the indulgently proportioned Master Suite with feature dormer window, bespoke hand-crafted fitted wardrobes and access to an En-Suite Shower Room. Externally, side and rear access lead to a minimalistic rear garden with a detached single garage and driveway for secure off-road parking. Having been lovingly maintained and improved by the current owners since new, this versatile family home must be viewed to appreciate the quality, space and location available; balanced with excellent commuter links, woodland walks and Norton Golf Course directly on the doorstep and with popular amenities and Norton High Street within a short distance. MUST BE SEEN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42745878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR160123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.