4 bedroom detached house for saleRag Lane, Thurgoland, Sheffield
- 4 bedrooms
- Semi rural location
- Luxury kennels & stable business included
- Viewing essential
Only by taking a detailed inspection can the scope and standard of this versatile property be fully appreciated. Pule Hill Lodge stand within approximately 3 acres (including 2 acres of paddock) and is situated in a highly sought after, village location which gives access to commuter links.
Only by taking a detailed inspection can the true scope and standard of this versatile property be fully appreciated. Pule Hill Lodge stand within approximately 3 acres (including 2 acres of paddock) and is situated in a highly sought after, semi rural village location which gives access to commuter links, including the M1 network. The spacious accommodation has gas central heating, double glazing where stated and also includes the luxury kennels and stables.
Front Entrance Porch
With front and side facing double glazed windows, side facing double glazed entrance door and a doorway giving access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 12' 3" ( 4.22m x 3.73m )
With a beamed ceiling, an extensive range of fitted wall and base units finished in dark oak effect, extractor hood, tiled work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink, four ring halogen hob, electric oven, plumbing for a washing machine, integrated fridge and freezer, radiator, tiled splash backs, tiling to the floor and a front facing double glazed window.
Hallway & Inner Hall
Having downlights, decorative beams, oak wood and stone flag flooring and a radiator. A dog legged staircase rises to bedroom four, there is an understairs storage cupboard and a decorative stone wall with an arched, double glazed window with views. Steps rise to the lounge.
Lounge 23' 11" x 18' 6" into recess ( 7.29m x 5.64m into recess )
This well proportioned room has decorative beams to the ceiling, open chimney breast with a stone inset, there are six wall light points, underfloor heating, access to the loft, two front facing double glazed windows with far reaching views and rear facing double glazed French style doors, also with far reaching views which open on to the patio.
Snug 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
With decorative beams, two wall light points, oak flooring, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Dining Room 13' 7" x 10' 1" max ( 4.14m x 3.07m max )
With beams to the ceiling, two wall light points, stone tiled floor, a stone built fireplace with display niches and a wooden mantle, there is a radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
With decorative beams, four wall light points, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" max, into recess x 10' 7" ( 3.71m max, into recess x 3.23m )
With beams, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window offering views.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.51m )
With a radiator, decorative beams and a front facing double glazed window offering views.
Comprising of a Jacuzzi style bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, downlights and beams to the ceiling, an extractor fan, tiling to the walls and floor, radiator and a double glazed window.
Bedroom Four / Study 12' x 10' 5" inc staircase ( 3.66m x 3.18m inc staircase )
There is a spindled balustrade, radiator and a front facing double glazed circular window.
The property is approached via a shared drive, there are lawned gardens, stone patio and a concrete print patio and decorative stone walling with open views over fields. There is extensive parking and chicken runs.
There is a large stable block and storage area, a kennel block housing multiple, high quality kennels with underfloor heating, TV's, double glazed windows and entrance doors, two further stables, wash room & WC and a reception area.
For further information regarding the stables and kennels please visit www.luxurykennels.co.uk
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL111823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.