1 bedroom apartment for sale1 Virginia Street, London Dock, Tower Hamlets E1
Withdrawn from Market
- New development
- One double bedroom / One bathroom
- Resident's lounge, private screening room
- Gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jaccuzi
- Squash court, virtual golf, treatment room
- 24h concierge service
- Managed underground parking
This is a great opportunity to invest in a unit at London's most highly anticipated residential development London Dock. The flat features 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a separate kitchen and a spacious reception room with a balcony, with eastern views overlooking Gauging Square and located on 3rd floor.
London Dock is a residential mixed-use scheme, with an element of flexible commercial, retail, cultural, school and leisure uses.Located in the heart of the capital, just moments from Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, St Katharine Docks and the City. London Dock combines modern city living with riverside wharves and cobbled streets, in one of London's most historic neighbourhoods.Residents will also benefit from amazing development’s facilities: resident’s lounge, private screening room, gymnasium, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jaccuzi, squash court, virtual golf, treatment room, 24h concierge service, managed underground parking.
Developer: St George PLC
Location: 1 Virginia St, London E1
Architect: Patel Taylor
Parking: Managed underground parking
Estimated Service Charge: TBC
Ground Rent: TBC
Leasehold: 999 years
Borough: London Borough of Tower Hamlets
These particulars are not intended to form any part of a contract, whilst every effort has been made for accuracy it is no way guaranteed. Images are shown for illustration purposes and may not reflect the property advertised. You may use this material for your own personal use, you may not republish or redistribute in any form.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6919257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residential London, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.