2 bedroom flat for saleBeavers Lane, Hounslow, TW4
Offers in Region of
- FULLY MODERNISED 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- NEWLY FITTED BATHROOM SUITE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS WITH BUILT IN CUPBOARDS
- BRAND NEW FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- OWN PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH SIDE ACCESS
- REAR PLOT OF LAND WITH GARAGE AND STORAGE SHEDS VIA SIDE SERVICE ROAD
- APPROX. 100 YEARS LEASE REMAINING
- GROUND RENT - £10 PER ANNUM
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS OR BUY-TO-LET-INVESTORS
HUNTERS HOUNSLOW are delighted to offer to the market this exceptional 2 bedroom ground floor flat with private rear garden and garage. This property consists of a spacious lounge/dining area, newly fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms with fitted cupboards and a modern refurbished family bathroom. Currently the lease remaining is 100 years, ground rent is £10 per annum and service charges are approx. £50 per month.
Further benefits include a front and rear garden, (potential to convert front garden into a driveway for up to 2 cars), a separate rear plot which currently consists of a garage and two storage sheds include a wc which is accessible via the shared driveway, side access to the property, gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Any further extensions/developments are subject to usual planning permissions.
Excellently located, being within walking distance to local bus routes (423 bus stop is within the free bus travel zone going in towards Heathrow Airport) close to local schools and amenities of Hounslow West, this property is a must see! Viewings are highly recommended, call us today on 0203 697 2992 to book in your viewing appointment!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWSAL99269079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.