4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWest Molesey
- cul de sac location
- East/West Molesey border
- spacious 4 double bedroom semi detached
- dining room leading to conservatory
- double glazing and gas central heating
- 90ft landscaped rear garden
- osp for 2/3 cars
A spacious and well maintained and improved 1950's built four double bedroom semi detached house. comprising of
Entrance hallway, office, lounge, dining room leading to conservatory, family room with underfloor heating. Fitted kitchen with granite worktops, utility room, cloakroom on the ground floor, four double bedrooms, family bathroom and newly fitted separate shower room on the first floor. Benefits also include double glazing and gas central heating throughout, 90ft landscaped garden to the rear, osp for 2/3 cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9530155_7222998. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tredinnick & Bower, East Molesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.