Land for saleLand At Goon Gumpas, Crofthandy, Redruth
- 7 acres (2.8 hectares)
- 6.96 acres in a single field
- Vehicle access from the lane
- Views over surrounding countryside
- Direct access out to bridle ways
- Timber constructed outbuilding
- Rural location
- Ideal for grazing
- Water can be connected
- Organic land
MILLER and SON are delighted to offer this parcel of land of almost seven acres.
Direct access to Poldice riding bridle ways.
Timber barn/field shelter, ideal for grazing, water can be connected, organic land.
|LOCATION|| Tucked away on the outskirts of Crofthandy, the land total 6.96 acres and is arranged as a single field. Access into the land is gained from a metal gate off Higher Goon Gumpas Lane. To the right of the entrance gate is a single outbuilding of timber construction and with a mono-pitch roof. The land slopes down in a northerly direction and leads onto a track that takes you down the old mining area. Excellent for riding out with direct access to the bridle ways of Poldice. We understand that no chemicals have been used on the land for at least thirty years. The owners are willing to connect water to the field where they would place a private meter.|
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED090324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Millerson, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.