3 bedroom house for saleBroomgrove Road, Hastings, East Sussex
- Victorian Terraced House
- Two separate reception room
- Three double bedrooms
- Fitted kitchen, Bath/shower room/wc
- Converted loft for occasional bedroom
- No Onward Chain
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Viewing highly recommended
Rush Witt & Wilson welcome to the market this well presented Victorian terraced house boasting deceptively spacious accommodation. The property is situated within easy reach of local bus routes, local amenities and schooling and Ore train station with accommodation comprising entrance hall, two separate reception rooms, cloakroom/wc, fitted kitchen, to the first floor three double bedrooms, bath/shower room/wc and from the landing stairs rise to a converted loft offering storage or an occasional bedroom. Further notes of interest include double glazing, gas fired central heating, enclosed gardens to front and rear and no onward chain, early viewings are strongly encouraged via appointed sole agents Rush Witt & Wilson for this property that is unlikely to remain on the open market for any length of time.
Bedroom 1 - 14'7 x 9'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 11'10 x 10'1 -
Bedroom 3 - 12' x 8'10 -
Reception 1 - 14'8 x 11'5 -
Reception 2 - 12' x 9'7 -
Reception 3 - 15'1 x 11'2 Storage/Occ Bed -
Kitchen - 12'3 x 9' -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42853269.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26372266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.