2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBromyard,Herefordshire,HR7
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Living Room
- Family Bathroom
- Generous Entrance Hall
- Attached Garage/Workshop (could be converted)
- Store & Shed
- Gated Driveway with Ample Parking
- Double Glazing with Gas Central Heating
- Mature, Easily Maintained Gardens with Summerhouse
In good order is this 2 bedroom bungalow with easy to maintain gardens and views to Bromyard Downs in the historic market town of Bromyard
A detached modern 2 double bedroom bungalow. Stood within its own plot which has a gated driveway providing ample parking and beautiful, landscaped gardens which are well stocked with a wide variety of small trees, shrubs, fruit, flowering plants and even has views towards the beautiful Bromyard Downs which provides wonderful countryside walks and unrivaled views over several counties when you reach the top. The garden also has a summerhouse which is insulated with powerpoints and internet connection.
This home provides a quiet lifestyle which is close to the towns amenities of a range of individual shops, supermarkets, pubs and more. Bromyard is located between the Historic Market Town of Leominster to the West and the Cathedral city of Worcester to the East.
The town is nestled into some of Herefordshires most finest, undulating and beautiful countryside.
This detached bungalow is ready to move into, yet it still offers an opportunity and plenty of potential to convert the garage into additional accommodation if required. (Subject to any necessary permissions)
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate all this bungalow has to offer.
Services include mains gas central heating, water, electric and council tax band C with Herefordshire County Council.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2074736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.