2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleElmwood, Coulby Newham
- Well Presented Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Offering Parking for Two/Three Cars
- Single Garage
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Easy Access to Local Amenities
Ideal for first time buyers, we offer to the market this well presented two bedroom semi-detached house, located within a quiet cul-de-sac and benefitting from a modern fitted kitchen, UPVC double glazed conservatory, private enclosed rear garden and driveway offering parking for two cars with single garage. Early viewing is recommended.
With staircase to the first floor.
3.1m x 1.8m
Featuring a modern range of fitted wall and floor units with integrated fridge, freezer and washing machine, electric oven and four ring hob and overhead extractor hood, tiled flooring and part tiled walls.
4.83m x 3.6m
With a quality laminate style floor, feature modern fire surround and double glazed French doors to the .
2.87m x 2.77m
With tiled flooring and side French doors.
3.6m (max) x 2.8m - With built-in mirrored sliding door wardrobes.
With two storage cupboards.
1.88m x 1.73m
White three piece suite comprising: bath with electric shower over and screen, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled flooring.
Gardens & Garage
Located within a quiet cul-de-sac the property benefits from a driveway offering parking for two cars giving access to a single garage with an up and over door and electric and lighting supplied. The delightful, spacious, private rear garden offers a patio area with raised borders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42887169.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.