3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleArkle Croft, Birmingham
- End terrace with NO CHAIN
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Front & rear gardens
- Rear garage
- Double glazing (where specified) & gas central heating (where specified)
THREE GREAT SIZED BEDROOMS, REAR GARAGE and NO CHAIN! This spacious family home is a must view for the FTB and with a rental potential £575PCM all you lovely investors out there. Please call our team on 0121 749 7888 to arrange a viewing.
Viewing is highly recommended on this well presented end terraced three bedroom property in a popular location with excellent access to M6, approximately 1.4 miles from The Fort Shopping Centre and all its amenities. Ward End Primary School is approx 0.4 miles and Hodge Hill Sports and Enterprise College is 0.3 miles distance. The property briefly affords lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, family bathroom, rear garage and front and rear gardens. Further benefits from double glazing (where specified) and gas central heating (where specified). INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL!
Mainly laid to lawn fore garden with hedging and fencing to boundaries and a pathway leading to a UPVC double glazed door into:
UPVC obscure double glazed windows to front and side elevations, spotlights to ceiling, laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard and an obscure single glazed door into:
Spotlights to ceiling, laminate flooring and stairs to first floor.
Living Room 10' 6" x 18' 6" ( 3.20m x 5.64m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, spotlights to ceiling, two wall light points, central heating radiator, TV aerial point, laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed French doors giving access to rear garden and further door leading into:
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 5" plus door recess ( 3.15m x 2.57m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units, roll top work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap, integrated four ring hob, extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for American style fridge, spotlights to ceiling, central heating radiator, laminate flooring, built-in under-stairs pantry, obscure double glazed door giving access to rear garden and archway opening through to:
Dining Room 8' 6" x 7' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.36m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, spotlights to ceiling, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Spotlights to ceiling, smoke alarm, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.59m )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, spotlights to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" plus cupboard x 9' 5" plus door recess ( 3.25m plus cupboard x 2.87m plus door recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, spotlights to ceiling, central heating radiator and built-in storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.67m x 2.26m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, spotlights to ceiling, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Suite comprising bath and wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation and ceiling light point.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, low level flush WC and ceiling light point.
Paved patio area, laid to lawn, fencing to boundaries and access into garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42903009.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.