2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSleaford Road, Folkingham, NG34
- Grade II Listed Cottage
- Sought After Village Location
- 3 Storey With 2 Double Bedrooms
- Living Room With Log Burner
- Spacious Breakfast Kitchen
- Large Family Bathroom
- Extensive Driveway Parking
- Well Presented Enclosed Gardens
- EPC Exempt
A charming Grade II Listed cottage boasting many original character features and situated within the sought after Lincolnshire village of Folkingham, conveniently located for Grantham where there are A1 and inter-city rail services on the East Coast main line. The property is well presented throughout and has accommodation to briefly comprise of; Entrance Hall, Living Room with feature multi fuel burner, spacious Breakfast Kitchen, large Double Bedroom with Family Bathroom and further returning staircase leading to second Double Bedroom. Outside there is an enclosed patio seating area, driveway parking and five bar gate leading to an enclosed and well-presented lawned garden. Viewing is highly recommended early on to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42905640.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR160419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.