2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleNightingale Close, Eastbourne
- TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- SOUGHT AFTER BIRDS ESTATE LOCATION
- NO FORWARD CHAIN!
- LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- BENEFITS FROM A GARAGE
An opportunity has arisen to acquire this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED bungalow located in the POPULAR BIRDS ESTATE in Eastbourne. Boasting two double bedrooms, LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN and a Garage. The property is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN.
** NO FORWARD CHAIN ** An opportunity has arisen to acquire this TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED bungalow located in the POPULAR BIRDS ESTATE in Eastbourne. Boasting two double bedrooms, LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN and a Garage. The property is offered to the market with NO FORWARD CHAIN and an internal inspection comes highly recommended.
Door to the front aspect.
Door to the front aspect and a storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 9" x 10' 9" ( 4.80m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fireplace, fitted cupboard, door through to inner hallway and a radiator.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.67m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for oven, space for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, partly tiled walls, double glazed window to the front aspect, door to the side aspect leading into the garden.
Having storage cupboard, loft access and an airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.14m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, built in wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Comprising paneled bath, low level W C, wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
The rear garden benefits from an area mainly laid to lawn with a paved seating area, timber shed, gated side access, rear door into the garage and raised shrub borders.
Having an up and over door, personal door to the rear leading into the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42923706.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LGL105456. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Langney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.