2 bedroom apartment for saleHigh Street, Southampton
- Third Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-suite To Master
- Fitted Kitchen
- Water Views & Central Location
- Allocated Parking
- New Carpets Throughout
- Let Until Oct 2017 at £925pcm
Telephone House occupies an elevated third floor position. This spacious two bedroom apartment boasts direct water views of the Solent and Old Town. Offering an open plan living area and kitchen, two bathrooms, private balcony, modern fixtures and fittings and allocated off road parking.
Fox & Sons have great pleasure in offering for sale this two bedroom apartment in the stunning modern development of Telephone House. The property is in a central location offering easy access to Southampton Centre and Southampton Train Station.
We are pleased to offer this spacious two bedroom apartment occupying an elevated position on the third floor with direct views of the Solent. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with storage cupboards, an open plan living area and kitchen fitted with wall and base units, space for white goods, electric oven and fridge.
The flat offers two bedrooms, en-suite shower room and a main bathroom. The property is fully equipped with modern fixtures and fittings, fully double glazed, economical electric heating and allocated off road parking. We strongly advise an internal viewing so please call to arrange yours today. INVESTORS ONLY - currently let.
Living Room Irregular Shaped Room 14' 9" x 12' 4" ( 4.50m x 3.76m )
Kitchen 13' 9" x 6' 6" ( 4.19m x 1.98m )
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 17' 1" x 10' 3" ( 5.21m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 15' 9" x 9' 2" ( 4.80m x 2.79m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU108810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.