Office for sale66-68 Paul Street, Shoreditch / Old Street, London, EC2A
3,300 sq. ft.
- 3,300 sq ft (306 sq m)
- A selection of creative new desk spaces available
- Ground floor 1,735 sq ft
- Lower ground floor 1,565 sq ft
- 999 year virtual freehold interest
- Reflecting a Net Initial Yield 5.90%
assuming purchasers costs of 6.8%
- Ground rent at a peppercorn
- New letting recently agreed at £173,600.
- Reflecting £53.42 per sq.ft overall.
- 5 year term with a mutual break clause at the end or the third year
- Media style finish
- Exposed services
- Fully air conditioned
- Trendy break area and meeting room
- Prime corner location
- Facade features a contemporary interpretation of a traditional exterior
- Located on the East side of Paul Street, close to its junction with Willow Street
- Within close proximity of good amenities including shops, restaurants, bars and galleries
- Liverpool Street, Old Street and Shoreditch High Street stations are all within a short walking distance
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42968550.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd Limited, Stirling Ackroyd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.