2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleAPPLETON WAY DONCASTER
Sold by Us
- Semi detached 2 bedroom bungalow
- Front & rear garden with single detached garage
- UPVC Double glazing & Gas central heating
- High gloss modern fitted kitchen and bathroom suite
- Neutral colour scheme throughout
- Viewing highly recommended
My Property Store are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully appointed 2 bedroom semi detached bungalow with off road parking, single detached garage and well maintained front and rear gardens.
Inside consists of a modern fitted cream high gloss kitchen, spacious living room, newly fitted luxury bathroom suite with walk in shower and two bedrooms. Decorated and presented to a high standard throughout with gas central heating and PVC double glazed windows we would strongly recommend an internal inspection to fully appreciate.
Situated close to all local amenities, with excellent public transport links and within walking distance of Bentley railway station.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42978621.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIS-12TW1FMP. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Property Store, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.