3 bedroom detached house for saleChapel Drive, Delves Lane, Consett, DH8
- Three Bedroomed Detached House
- Well Presented
- Living Room Open Into Dining Room
- Integral Garage
- Driveway And Lawned Garden To The Front
- Lawned Garden With Patio To The Rear
A well-presented three-bedroomed detached house with a good-sized, enclosed rear garden and a garage, situated within this modern estate in Delves Lane.
Built by Barratt in 2004, the house has uPVC double glazing and gas central heating, with accommodation comprising: entrance lobby, living room open into dining room with rear bay window, fitted kitchen open into utility room, W.C., first floor landing, master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is an integral garage with a driveway to the front and a lawned garden, and a flagged path to the side that leads to the rear lawned garden with a patio area.
Chapel Drive is a development of two, three and four-bedroomed homes built between 2003 and 2005 by Barratt. The estate is close to local shops, schools and facilities within Delves Lane and is within a mile-and-a-half of Consett town centre, with public transport and road links to Lanchester and the regional centres of Durham and Tyneside (both approximately 14 miles distant).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-42990540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CNS160261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Consett . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.